(Adds detail on divisions, comparison with Reuters Estimates) NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Ingersoll-Rand Co Ltd reported better-than-expected quarterly net profit on Friday on demand for industrial technology and strong international results. The company, which also raised its full-year forecast, said net earnings rose 9 percent to $266.6 million, or 92 cents per share, including 24 cents from discontinued operations, compared with $243.8 million, or 76 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ingersoll-Rand 3rd-qtr net profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.