* Gets 3 mln stg contract from a fleet management firm * Sees rev of $1.5 mln from contract with a carmaker * Shares rise 3 pct March 31 (Reuters) - British software firm Innovation Group Plc said it received two multi-million contracts in the motor services sector from a European carmaker and a fleet management services company. "These contract wins help underpin board expectations for 2009," the company said in a statement. Innovation, which provides outsourcing services to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Innovation gets 2 contracts, says to boost '09 view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642