(Adds financials) WASHINGTON, May 23 (Reuters) - Insurance provider Direct General Corp. filed on Friday with the Securities and Exchange Commission to raise $170 million in an initial public offering. The Nashville, Tennessee-based company plans to use the net proceeds for its subsidiaries and to repay two loans. The preliminary prospectus didn't say how many common shares will be sold or the price. That information is expected in later filings. From 1998 to 2002, total revenues at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Insurer Direct General files $170 mln IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.