By Sinead Carew NEW YORK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - U.S. satellite operators PanAmSat Corp and Intelsat Ltd. both said on Friday they backed away from acquisition talks with Eutelsat but, Intelsat said it was still in discussions but needed more financial diclosure. PanAmSat Chief Executive Joe Wright said he would not enter acquisition talks again until the position with Eutelsat's shareholders, all of which have different agendas, is clearer. Intelsat spokeswoman Susan Gordon said: "We ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Intelsat and Panamsat pull back from Eutelsat deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.