(Adds analyst comment, updates stocks) By Nick Zieminski NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - Shares of motor home and recreational vehicle makers fell on Tuesday on worries about the sector's 2006 sales outlook after Coachmen Industries Inc. said RV retail demand remains soft. Shares of Thor Industries Inc. fell 3.5 percent, Fleetwood Enterprises Inc. lost 1.9 percent, and Winnebago Industries Inc. was 0.5 percent lower in afternoon trading. Stocks in the sector have lost ground over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Interest rates, gas prices, hit US motor home sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642