* Q2 rev rises 9.7 pct to $1.62 bln vs est. $1.51 bln * Shares rise 7.8 pct in pre-market trading NEW YORK, July 29 (Reuters) - Interpublic Group of Cos Inc , the world's No. 4 advertising company, posted on Thursday a larger-than-expected rise in quarterly revenue, amid signs that the ad industry is poised for a rebound, and its shares rose over 7 percent. The company said net income rose to $105.3 million, or 15 cents a share, from $20.9 million, or 4 cents a share, a year earlier. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Interpublic revenue beats Street, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.