(Adds quotes, background) By Jon Cox ST GALLEN, Switzerland, May 23 (Reuters) - BMW Chief Executive Helmut Panke said on Friday business in North America and Asia was doing well and reiterated the luxury German car manufacturer aimed to match last year's profits in 2003. "In general, you see North America and Asia as a whole are doing better and that is the same for us," he told Reuters on the sidelines of the St Gallen management symposium. "Europe and Germany in particular are not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-BMW CEO says North America, Asia doing well" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.