* Daimler Trucks CEO says European market very volatile * Says uncertain whether Europe will be up or down in 2012 * Sees 2012 N. America, India, Russia, Japan market growth * Reaffirms 2013 margin, sales targets * Share up 1.8 pct, European auto index up 2 pct (Adds shares, background) By Hendrik Sackmann STUTTGART, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Daimler sees a tougher year ahead for truck markets as the euro zone debt crisis rattles its customers and makes the economic outlook for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-Daimler Trucks CEO sees volatility in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.