* Adds 100 China dealers, 30 more than previous plan * New dealers located mostly in smaller, inland cities * Sees 2010 China sales hitting record (Adds quotes, details, background) By Fang Yan and Ken Wills BEIJING, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor , expecting record sales in China this year, is adding 100 dealers to its network, mostly in inland cities that are replacing big, coastal regions as the major growth driver in the world's largest auto market. The move, more aggressive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-Ford speeds up China sales network expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642