(Recasts with Fiat as lede, adds quotes, detail) By Madeline Chambers, European Auto Correspondent GOTHENBURG, Sweden, June 25 (Reuters) - An executive of the German unit of the world's biggest carmaker General Motors Corp on Tuesday outlined the potential benefits of a takeover of the auto unit of Italy's Fiat . "There are a lot of opportunities" if Fiat decides to sell the unit, Carl-Peter Forster, head of GM German unit Adam Opel, told Reuters in an interview on the sidelines of an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-GM unit sees opportunities if Fiat acquired" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642