* Need to update 2008/09 profit targets after output cuts * November U.S. sales "bad", Honda's drop near October level * Trading volume spikes, shares close up 3.2 pct (Adds details throughout) By Chang-Ran Kim and Nobuhiro Kubo TOKYO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co will have a tough time meeting its lowered annual profit forecasts due to an increasingly severe sales environment that is forcing carmakers everywhere to scale back output, a top executive said on Friday. "The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-Honda says profit goals 'Herculean task'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.