(Adds quotes, background, share prices) By Samuel Len SEOUL, May 22 (Reuters) - Kia Motors Corp , South Korea's second-largest auto maker, said on Thursday it raised its target for total exports this year by around five percent to 550,000 units thanks to a strong euro. Chief Operating Officer Kim Yong-Hwan told Reuters in an interview that the company saw exports to Europe rising 30 percent, as the firmer euro made Kia cars cheaper compared with European models. Falling auto sales in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-Kia Motors ups '03 export target by 5 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.