(Recasts, adds details) By Chang-Ran Kim HIROSHIMA, Japan, Feb 24 (Reuters) - After an 18-month drought of new models at Mazda Motor Corp until last summer, President Lewis Booth is convinced Japan's fifth-largest auto maker is coming back with a bang. In a promising sign of the "product-led growth" that has also become the motto at domestic rivals Nissan Motor Co and Mitsubishi Motors Corp , Mazda has shown it can still build cars with the flair to take the industry by storm. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-Mazda sees new models powering growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.