(Adds more details, president comments, share price) TOKYO, May 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Mitsubishi Electric Corp aims to hit its target of a five percent operating profit margin next business year, providing the economy remains strong, its president said on Thursday. Mitsubishi Electric, whose products range from satellites and elevators to cellphones, said last week it was targeting an operating profit margin of five percent or more-- up from a forecast 3.2 percent this year -- but did ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-Mitsubishi Elec eyes 5% op margin in 2005/06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.