(adds details, quotes, share price) By Alexander Huebner STUTTGART, Germany, June 25 (Reuters) - The chief executive of German sports car maker Porsche AG said on Tuesday net profit in the 2002/03 fiscal year would at least match the year-earlier level. "Next year will also be outstanding," Wendelin Wiedeking told Reuters in an interview. Wiedeking reiterated that net profit in the current year would be at least be flat despite costs associated with the launch of the new Cayenne ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-Porsche CEO sees 2002/03 net profit stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642