(recasts with comments on trucks, brand and background) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, June 25 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Motors Corp's chief executive, Rolf Eckrodt, said on Tuesday that a five percent operating profit margin was a key target to be met before DaimlerChrysler AG would lift its stake in its Japanese partner. DaimlerChrysler has a 37.3 percent holding in Japan's fourth-largest automaker, with an option to raise the stake from October 2003. "I think the only criteria for a stronger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-Profit margin key for Daimler to up MMC stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642