(Adds quotes, share price, background) By Sitaraman Shankar FRANKFURT, April 28 (Reuters) - Germany's SGL Carbon, the world's largest producer of graphite electrodes, said on Monday it expected strong cash flows in the first quarter, with electrode sales volumes rising by a fifth. "Volumes in Q1 were higher by more than 20 percent over last year, and we see a record second quarter with prices higher by three to five percent compared to a year earlier -- excluding currency effects," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-SGL Carbon sees strong Q1, record Q2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.