(adds further quotes) By Michael Winfrey BRATISLAVA, March 27 (Reuters) - Slovak Economy Minister Robert Nemcsics said on Thursday that the positive development in the EU member-in-waiting's foreign trade balance continued in February, boosted mainly by car industry exports. He also said he expected the government to agree by mid-year on whether the state should sell its remaining stakes in already partially privatised strategic companies. Analysts say such sales could bring in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-Slovak trade trend continued in Feb-Econmin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.