(Adds details, quotes in paras 6-9) SHANGHAI, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG plans to produce 330,000 vehicles at one of its two main auto ventures in China this year, up 18 percent from 2002, a top official at the German company's Chinese partner said on Tuesday. Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co Ltd, a 50-50 venture between Volkswagen and China's number two carmaker Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp (SAIC), had just begun producing its new Gol compact sedan, SAIC chairman Chen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-INTERVIEW-Volks' China JV to raise output 18 pct in '03" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642