(Adds quotes from Intesa CEO, background) MILAN, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Fiat's creditor banks could change the terms of a 3 billion-euro ($3.91 billion) loan they threw Italian industrial group Fiat when it was deep in crisis, the head of Banca Intesa said on Thursday. Under the current terms, the eight banks which provided the loan may have to convert the debt into equity in September 2005 for much more than Fiat shares are worth on the market. There has been widespread speculation that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Intesa CEO says Fiat loan terms could be changed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.