(Adds quotes from news conference, details) By Ulf Laessing FRANKFURT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - New shares in InTiCom will be sold at between 16.50 and 20.00 euros each when the German telecoms and car supplier makes its stock market debut on November 8, the company said on Wednesday. Bavarian InTiCom aims to raise 10 million euros ($12.8 million) to pay for the expansion of its output of splitter plugs for Deutsche Telekom's high-speed DSL Internet service, its main product, and its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-InTiCom stock to be priced at 16.50-20.00 euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.