(Recasts. All figures in U.S. dollars unless noted) By Amran Abocar TORONTO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Intier Automotive said on Tuesday price pressures on some of its competitors meant it could scoop up extra orders while also keeping an eye open for acquisitions. Intier chief executive Don Walker said the auto interior and seats maker was keen to expand its business in Asia. "There's a lot of companies, because of the pricing pressure in the industry, that are having some difficulty. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Intier Automotive eyes acquisitions, more orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.