(Adds details. Figures in U.S. dollars unless noted) TORONTO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Intier Automotive Inc. posted a quarterly profit on Monday with sales boosted in part by the strengthening of key currencies, including the Canadian dollar, against the greenback. Intier, which makes auto interior components and seats, posted a net income of $20.5 million, or 37 cents a share diluted, for the quarter ended Dec. 31. That compares with a loss of $3.7 million, or 9 cents a share, in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Intier reports 4th quarter profit, higher sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642