(Adds Investor CEO comments, background) STOCKHOLM, March 27 (Reuters) - Truck maker Scania AB and Germany's MAN AG are still in a cooling-off period after MAN withdrew a hostile takeover bid for its Swedish rival in January, Scania's second-biggest shareholder said on Tuesday. "We are still in a cooling-off period. Nothing has changed on that point," Borje Ekholm, chief executive of major Scania shareholder Investor AB , told Reuters on the sidelines of the company's annual shareholder ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Investor CEO says Scania-MAN tie-up still on hold" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642