(Adds analysts on possible deal extension, Conti spokesman, updates shares) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - Stock in automotive supplier Phoenix AG rose on Tuesday as investors bet a 227 million-euro ($276 million) takeover by rival Continental AG will go through despite last-minute worries. Phoenix shares traded as high as 15.60 euros, a level last seen in 1999 and more than the 15 euros Continental is offering, even though the tyre maker said it would not sweeten ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Investors bet Continental's Phoenix bid to succeed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.