* Politically sensitive gasoline price rise been expected * Comes amid sanctions on gasoline imports, pollution fear * Other prices hikes to be announced (Releads on announcement, adds Ahmadinejad) By Robin Pomeroy TEHRAN, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The price of gasoline will rise four-fold in Iran in the coming days, state television announced late on Saturday, as the most politically sensitive part of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's subsidy cuts plan takes effect. Iranians have been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Iran hikes gasoline price four-fold as subsidies cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642