(Ads details, background) By Amir Paivar TEHRAN, June 21 (Reuters) - Iran Khodro, the largest car maker in the Middle East, plans a 300 million euro bond issue this autumn if it wins a credit rating from Fitch, a senior adviser to the company said on Monday. This is believed to be the first major international bond issue from the Iranian corporate sector. Iran issued sovereign debt on the European capital markets in 2002, the first time since the 1979 Islamic revolution. "If we get ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Iran Khodro automaker plans 300 mln euro bond issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642