* Global natural rubber demand down 5.5 pct * Output seen down 4.8 pct to 9.4 million tonnes * IMF expects global economic recovery in H1 2010 (Adds details, quotes) SINGAPORE, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Global natural rubber consumption is expected to fall 5.5 percent to around 9.5 million tonnes in 2009 versus a previous forecast of a drop of 4.9 percent, because of uncertainties in global economic growth. The Singapore-based International Rubber Study Group said on Monday global natural ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-IRSG cuts 2009 natural rubber demand forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.