(Adds Lear comment and updates stock action, changes dateline from NEW YORK) CHICAGO, June 21 (Reuters) - Institutional Shareholder Services is recommending that Lear Corp. shareholders vote against Carl Icahn's $2.86 billion proposed takeover of the U.S. auto-parts maker because of its price, according to a copy of the report obtained on Thursday. ISS, an influential shareholder advisory company based in Rockville, Md., said $36 per share was fair but does not provide much of a premium ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ISS says Icahn's Lear bid not high enough" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.