(Adds background, share price) TOKYO, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd. said on Friday it would announce details of a reorganisation of its domestic operations at 1 p.m. (0400 GMT). A spokesman at Isuzu, owned 8 percent by General Motors Corp. , said the reorganisation did not involve the struggling U.S. auto maker, but declined to provide further details. Isuzu, known for its advanced diesel technology, has earmarked 30 billion yen ($258 million) in spending ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Isuzu Motors to detail Japan reorganisation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642