(Adds closing share price, analyst comment, background) TOKYO, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd said on Friday it expected its global vehicle sales to fall six percent in 2004, prompting a six percent slide in its share price. The restructuring truck maker said it saw 2004 vehicle sales tumbling to 480,000 units, with domestic sales falling 21 percent after a 69 percent jump last year when Japanese truck demand surged with the introduction of stricter emission ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Isuzu sees 2004 sales down six pct, shares tumble" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.