(Adds trading company Sojitz) TOKYO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Isuzu Motors Ltd. said in a statement on Wednesday it had agreed with Russian partner Severstal-Avto and Japanese trading company Sojitz Holdings Corp. to consider forming a joint venture to produce and sell trucks in Russia. Isuzu last year consigned production of light-duty trucks to Severstal-Avto unit UAZ in Russia, but output at the plant in Ulyanovsk has approached maximum capacity. Sojitz, Japan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Isuzu, UAZ agree to study joint venture in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.