(Adds details, background) MILAN, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Italian energy group Italenergia said on Friday it had raised 829.6 million euros by selling a first tranche of new bonds, another step in its push into the Italian energy market via a four billion-euro restructuring. Italenergia, which is due to merge with its Edison unit later this year, had to tap part of its greenshoe, or overallotment option, to raise its 2002-2007 bond offer from 810 million euros, it said in a statement with its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italenergia raises 830 mln euros in bond sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.