(Adds details) MILAN, March 30 (Reuters) - Holding company Ifil , controlled by Italy's Agnelli family, reported a record 2005 net profit on Thursday as its investments in firms such as automaker Fiat improved. Ifil, the biggest Fiat shareholder with a 30-percent stake, said net profit surged to 1.1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) from 124 million euros a year earlier. "Group Ifil closed the year with the best results of its history," it said in a statement. "The difference (between the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italian holding firm Ifil posts record net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642