(Adds comment from Interior Minister, paragraph 4) MILAN, July 30 (Reuters) - A little-known leftist group said on Tuesday it placed incendiary devices at the offices of carmaker Fiat and a trade union on Monday, which raised fears of a return to political violence in Italy. The Revolutionary Front for Communism (FR) sent the claim of responsibility to a Milan-based newspaper in an 11-page document spelling out its political position, police said. Neither device went off, but the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italian leftist group says it placed fire bombs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.