(Updates throughout with quotes, details) By Roberto Landucci MELFI, Italy, April 28 (Reuters) - Metalworkers across Italy downed tools on Wednesday in support of Fiat workers leading a blockade of its southern Italian Melfi car plant, as managers prepared to hold evening talks with union leaders. The 10-day strike at the Melfi plant has brought production to a halt at Fiat factories across Italy at a time when what was once Europe's biggest carmaker already faces the worst crisis in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italian metalworkers strike in Fiat dispute" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642