(Adds detail on Deutz ownership structure) FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - German engine maker Deutz AG said on Tuesday Italian tractor maker Same Deutz-Fahr would take a significant stake in the company via a capital increase, diluting the shares held by Deutsche Bank and Volvo. Deutz said in a statement Same Deutz-Fahr would buy all the shares in a capital increase which would add 68.7 million euros ($78.9 million) in equity. Deutz has a common share capital of 164.3 million euros, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italian tractor firm to take stake in Deutz" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642