(Adds Fiat comment, details, background) MILAN, March 28 (Reuters) - Italian car transporters ended a bitter, six-week long strike on Wednesday that had prevented deliveries of thousands of vehicles and depressed car sales at top carmaker Fiat. But the suspension, announced by car truckers' union TrasportoUnito, came too late to avert planned production stoppages at two Fiat plants in Italy, the country's biggest manufacturer said in a statement. Small Italian car transporters unhappy with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italian truckers end strike, Fiat March sales hit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.