(Adds economist comment paragraphs 7-10) ROME, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Italian consumer confidence fell unexpectedly in January as shoppers took a dimmer view of the economy, economic research institute ISAE said on Wednesday. ISAE's seasonally adjusted index fell, for the second month running, to 106.4 from 108.2 in December, below the lowest forecast of 23 economists polled by Reuters who on average expected consumer confidence to remain at last month's level. "The figures have worsened ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy consumer confidence falls in Jan -ISAE" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642