(Adds details, share price) ROME, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Italians are getting an extra year of tax breaks on new, less polluting cars, Infrastructure Minister Antonio Di Pietro said on Friday. News of the decision at the cabinet's final meeting of the year sent Fiat trading more than 2 percent higher. At 1438 GMT, its stock was up 2.42 percent at 17.69 euros, making it the best performer in Milan's main S&P/MIB index . Di Pietro gave no details after announcing the decision to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy extends tax breaks on new cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.