(Adds details, background) ROME, Dec 27 (Reuters) - An Italian government committee on Friday approved a plan by the country's biggest toll-road operator Autostrade SpA to raise its tariffs 1.52 percent in 2003. Shares in Autostrade, which is also Europe's biggest private toll-road operator, have fallen over the past month partially on concerns that the government body might not approve the tariff hike, hurting revenues. Autostrade said the increase was needed to kick-start a long-term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy govt approves 1.52 pct Autostrade tariff hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642