* Minister said Italy evaluating proposals -source * Said was awaiting Fiat plan on other plants -source * Fiat shares up 3.9 pct (Adds further details, share price) ROME, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Italy's government has received seven proposals for a factory in Sicily that Italian car maker Fiat plans to close, providing hope for workers facing an uncertain future there, a Fiat union source said on Friday. "We have seven proposals for Termini that we will evaluate before we bring them to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy has 7 proposals for Fiat Sicily plant-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.