(Adds further detail and background) By Julia Hancock ROME, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Italian business confidence fell in October from September, largely dampened by a crisis hitting the country's sole remaining mass-market automaker Fiat , economic research institute ISAE said on Friday. The government-funded body said its business confidence index in the euro zone's third-largest economy fell to a seasonally-adjusted 95.3, from a downwardly revised 95.8 in September which had been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy Oct business confidence down, Fiat weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642