* Blending target to rise to 4.5 pct in 2012 * Lagging behind EU goals (Adds details) MILAN, Jan 28 (Reuters) - Italy has raised its obligatory blending targets for biofuels in total car fuel use in 2010-2012 aiming to ease dependence on imported oil and cut carbon dioxide emissions, Economic Development Ministry said on Thursday. Under a new decree awaited by the biofuels industry, a share of biodiesel and bioethanol in the car fuel mix will be raised to 3.5 percent in 2010 from 3.0 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy raises 2010-2012 biofuel blending targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642