* Seized assets include stakes in top Italian companies * Police say seizure ordered by ICC in The Hague (Adds quotes from police, details) By Silvia Aloisi MILAN, March 28 (Reuters) - Italian tax police have seized 1.1 billion euros ($1.46 billion) of assets belonging to members of the Gaddafi family, including stakes in top Italian companies, bank deposits and a Harley Davidson, at the request of the International Criminal Court. In a statement on Wednesday, police said the assets ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy seize 1.1 bln euros of Gaddafi family assets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.