(Recasts, adds comment from CISL leader, share price) By Roberto Landucci MELFI, Italy, April 27 (Reuters) - Italian labour leaders on Tuesday increased pressure on a local union to call off a strike at a Fiat car plant which has shut down virtually all of the company's automobile output in the country. "We believe the blockages at Melfi must be removed," said Savino Pezzotta, national leader of the CISL union. He was speaking on behalf of all three main national unions including the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy unions call for end to Fiat strike, talks set" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.