* Comments after report that sale talks ran out of steam * Intesa Sanpaolo aiming to bolster capital ratios * Intesa Sanpaolo shares fall, lagging bank sector (Adds share price, background, quotes) MILAN, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Italy's Exor SpA , the Agnelli family holding company, said it is still interested in Banca Fideuram, the asset management unit of Intesa Sanpaolo SpA . Newswire MF-Dow Jones reported Intesa Sanpaolo, Italy's biggest retail bank, was looking to list it rather ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy's Exor says still looking at Fideuram" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642