* Rhiag was to be first IPO on Milan's main board in 2011 * Company blames adverse markets for weak valuation * Not covered by offers near bottom of target range - source (Adds details, company confirmation, background) By Nigel Tutt and Massimo Gaia MILAN, May 26 (Reuters) - Rhiag-Inter Auto Parts Italia withdrew its initial public offer, confirming earlier comments to Reuters from market sources who said the private equity sellers failed to get the price they wanted. The IPO -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy's Rhiag pulls IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.