(adds background) By Alison Tudor LONDON, May 27 (Reuters) - Italian insurer Toro is offering shares to investors at 11.25 euros each, ahead of its flotation on the Milan stock exchange next week, market sources said on Friday. Bankers hired by Toro have been marketing the stock in a range between 10 and 12 euros each during the past fortnight and the sources said demand from institutional investors had comfortably outstripped supply. Publishing group De Agostini is selling up to 35 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Italy's Toro prices IPO at 11.25 euros-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.