(Adds more details) MILAN, June 28 (Reuters) - Fiat's Iveco truck-making division said on Thursday it would form a joint venture with Russian industrial group Samotlor-NN to build its Daily model in the country, a fast-growing market. Iveco said in a statement the venture would spend about 50 million euros ($67.17 million) building a plant in Nizhniy Novgorod with a production capacity of 25,000 units a year. Iveco, which will own 51 percent of the venture, said the vehicles produced ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Iveco, Samotlor-NN in JV to build trucks in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642